Geolam is dedicated to building a sustainable world that celebrates both beauty and environmental responsibility. Geolam products are designed to provide a long lasting alternative to wood that will leave no harmful impact on the environment. With environmental consciousness on the rise across North America, Geolam is hopeful for a sustainable future.
Why Geolam is a greener choice
- Are composed of 90% recycled materials.
- Are 100% recyclable.
- Use eco-friendly polypropylene plastic rather than PVC.
- Produce no toxic fumes.
- Are designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
- Carry the ‘Eco-Mark’ label.
Geolam was awarded the Eco-Mark label for deep environmental commitment. The Eco-Mark is one of the world’s highest environmental standards awarded by the Japan Environmental Association (http://www.ecomark.jp/english/)
The Eco-Mark label guarantees that Geolam products are…
- Harmless to human health (free from chlorine, CFC and other harmful solvents found in PVC products.
- Composed of at least 80% raw materials of recycled origin.